Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions here in are between We Love To Clean and the Employer Client (“The Client”) requiring the services of a cleaner.
2. These Terms and Conditions are deemed to be accepted by The Client by the acceptance of information or the engagement (which term includes employment or use whether under contract of service for services or under any agency, licence, franchise or partnership agreement) of a Temporary Worker.
3. The Client agrees to pay hourly fee advised at the time of booking to We Love To Clean on the date of invoice. For longer-term contracts, fees will be invoiced on a monthly basis. A surcharge may be added for late payment at 5% over the base rate of the Barclays Bank Plc.
4. Whilst every effort is made We Love To Clean to give satisfaction to The Client by ensuring reasonable standards of skill, integrity and reliability from workers and further to provide them in accordance with booking details, no responsibility will be accepted by We Love To Clean for any loss, expense, damage or delay arising from any failure to provide any particular Temporary Worker for all or part of the period of a booking or from the negligence, dishonesty, misconduct or lack of skill of the Cleaner.
5. The engagement or use by a Client of a cleaner or former cleaner introduced by We Love To Clean whether for a definite or indefinite period, or the introduction of such cleaner to other employers with a resulting engagement (or where applicable, if the Temporary Worker has become incorporated under a limited company, the engagement use or introduction of that limited company) renders The Client subject to payments of an introduction fee calculated as set out on the table below on the annual commencing gross taxable pay and taxable emoluments payable by the client to the applicant.
- £0 to £9,999 = 20%
- £10,000 to £15,000 = 18%
- £15,001 and over = 15%
- The Fee for part time engagements is that of the full time equivalent.
6. Introductions are confidential. A Client passing on an introduction to another employer or agency is liable to payment of the appropriate fee as set out in paragraph 5. An introduction fee will be charged in respect of any applicant engaged following as a consequence of, or resulting from an introduction through We Love To Clean, even though the introduction may have been made indirectly or for a vacancy other than the eventual employment. These terms apply within and up to a 24 month period of the initial introduction by We Love To Clean.
7. We Love To Clean shall not be in any way liable under any circumstances for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by the client arising from or in any way connected with We Love To Clean seeking an applicant for the client or the introduction to the client of any applicant or the engagement of any applicant by The Client.
8. No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of the Director of We love To Clean.
We Love To Clean, 7 Berilldon Drive,
Lincoln, LN1 1AN
Call now on 01522 283024